INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that they use dispensable cookies, before it navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some information concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND EXCEPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
About the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
- Analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. Expires in 1 year since the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the control of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the case that the user changes the browser, another user will be considered. Expires at 2 years since the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of request – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires at 10 minutes.